Committees & Councils
The Division of Research and Innovation has various committees and councils that provide counsel and guidance. The role of each committee and council is described below.
University Committees and Councils
Members of university committees are appointed by the Provost. Information about each committee as well as the current membership may be found on the Provost’s website.
- Institutional Biosafety Committee
- Institutional Review Board
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Patent & Copyright Committee
- Radiation Safety Committee
- Toxic Substances Committee
Faculty Senate Committee
The Faculty Senate appoints the Research Council. Information on the Research Council may be found on the Faculty Senate web pages.
Vice Chancellor for Research Committees
The Vice Chancellor has several advisory committees that provide guidance on the operation of the VCRI office. Those committees are:
- “Associate” Deans for Research
- Research Council