Post-Award - Financials
As part of the duties of the Office of Sponsored Programs, the goal of the post-award process is to maintain and constantly enhance an effective management system to monitor financial compliance required by federal, state, and local governments, businesses, and foundations for all sponsored programs awarded to University of Arkansas.
The responsibilities of OSP relating to post-award financials are to:
- Set up new grant cost centers and cost share.
- Invoice sponsors of grant awards.
- Prepare financial reports required by the sponsors.
- Maintain effort certification system.
- Provide guidance on cost principles of sponsored programs.
- Establish and monitor service center recharge rates.
- Negotiate Facilities and Administrative (F&A) rates with Dept. of Health and Human Services.
- Calculate and distribute F&A costs monthly to sponsored programs
Information and Resources
- Effort Certification
- Facilities and Administrative Rates (F&A)
- Financial Administration of Sponsored Programs
- Function Code Information
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Roles and Responsibilities Sponsored Programs
- SAS Reporting Data Warehouse
- Service Centers
- Uniform Guidance
Fayetteville Policies and Procedures
- Cost Principles Policy
- Cost Principles Procedural Statements
- Administrative Salaries (New)
- Computing Devices (New)
- Conferences (New)
- Entertainment Costs (New)
- Equipment (New)
- Like/Unlike Costs (New)
- Memberships, Subscriptions, and Professional Activity Costs (New)
- Personnel Recruitment Costs (New)
- Relocation Costs (New)
- Visa Costs (New)
- Stipends (New)
- Travel (New)
- Effort Certification Policies and Procedures
- Expense Transfers Related to Sponsored Programs
- Facilities and Administrative Costs Recovery Distribution
- Service Center Procedures (New)
- Sponsored Programs - Financial Responsibility
- Tuition and Registration Fees for Students Participating in Sponsored Projects
- University of Arkansas Roles and Responsibilities for Financial Administration of Sponsored Programs