Award Management (Post-Award)
Award Management Services
The Office Sponsored Programs staff provides assistance to University researchers and faculty on the administration of sponsored projects and awards. Below is a description of services:
- Negotiate and accept all awards.
- Prepare and submit award documents.
- Interpret sponsor and university fiscal policies.
- Review and countersign documents and correspondence sent to funding agencies.
- Review requests for budget changes with departmental personnel.
- Liaison with other university administrative support units and auditors.
- Monitor and confirm compliances.
- Assist in completing the administrative close-out of all awards at termination or transfer.
Post Award Forms
OMB Circulars (applies to Grants awarded prior to Dec 2014)
OMB Circulars (applies to Grants awarded after Dec 2014)
External Policies & Procedures
1. You can download PDF documents by right clicking on the link and selecting "Save Link As..." option from the menu. *
2. Helpful Link: Acrobat Help / Display PDF in browser | Acrobat, Reader XI* Valid for latest version of Google Chrome and Firefox Mozilla as of 9th June 2014